01 December 2013

[38.] ☆ Innocent World Tea Party ☆

Hello dear readers (^-^)
Better late than never, right?


Today I want to tell you about my time at the Innocent World Tea Party in Vienna, Austria.
I stayed at my dear friend Mimi's house for about a week.
It was my last holiday from work for the whole year (;____;)
So, I thought I might as well make the most of it!

Mimi was a great hostess, as always, and she took me & the bf to see loads of things.
Firstly we went to the Naschmarkt, a big market full of sweets & foods.

Naschmarkt - look at all the deliciousness

After visiting the Naschmarkt in the morning, we spent our afternoon at the Zoo!
Tiergarten Schönbrunn is apparently the best zoo in Europe.
And OMG, it was beautiful!

This panda was such a prick, he didn't wanna turn around!

During my stay I have eaten many great things, for example:
Goat's cheese ice cream, several buffets and amazing sushi!
Of course there are many food pictures, but I'll leave them for now....

I'm sure if you're reading this, you must be more interested in the: 

☆ Innocent World Tea Party ☆

It was a really awesome day!
Super well organised & even the weather was good!
I wonder how they got the weather to play along...

I had a Super VIP Ticket, which meant that I got early entry,
a goodie bag and we were greeted with a glass of champagne!

There were many stalls and a huge buffet.
After the buffet was opened, the fashion show started.
It was beautiful to watch and the models did the routine really well!
Even the hotel staff was looking at the fashion show and taking photos, haha!

Delicious buffet things <3 nom nom nom

My fashion show pictures turned out rubbish, so none of them here... Sorry!

After the fashion show, we had some browsing time and you could make use of
the professional photographer who had been hired for the whole day.

Lolita KompleX did an unplugged live set, which was awesome!
The previous night, I had seen them live with Mimi, which was so much fun <3

At the Lolita KompleX concert

Lolita KompleX at the Innocent World Tea Party

Before the Q&A with Yumi Fujiwara, the Innocent World designer, I managed
to grab a picture with her together. She is such a sweet & gentile person!
I'm very happy I met her.

Yumi Fujiwara & I

After the Q&A, there was a raffle and I got super lucky!
I won an Innocent World bonnet D:

With the raffle over, it was time to announce the outfit contest winners.
Yumi Fujiwara handpicked the 3 girls who she taught represented Innocent World the best.
Congrats if you were one of the winners!

The outfit contest winners!

Here are pictures from the rest of the day :3
I hope you enjoy them!

For the first time ever, I had a twin <3 Love ya!

Eve & Nana from Lolita KompleX

My hostess Mimi <3

With Sylvia, who looked like an Autumn Fairy!

Being naughty with The Flat Fat Cat ;)

With Duplica, who you may remember from my Foreign Lolita's series!

With fellow girls from the UK

With fellow Dutchies & Belgians

Everything from the goodie bag, incl. Innocent World socks & hair ties!

I bought some Innocent World tights and a brooch / hair clip!

My raffle prize, an Innocent World bonnet!

Pictures from the professional photographer: M.E. Fotografie

With my twinsie <3

Mimi & I being our usual selves... I'm not sure if our behaviour should be encouraged...

My outfit shot :)

~•* Outfit Rundown *•~

Headgear - Various Roses
Golden Key - Now Voyager
Necklace - H&M
Blouse - Moi-même-Moitié
Skirt - Innocent World
Socks - River Island
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell


I hope you enjoyed reading this post / looking at the pictures!
This event happened 2 months ago, but I have been so busy with life
that I hardly have time to blog.... 

Keep looking for the next post, because I have some more things to share :)

x Chrissii x

2 comments:

  1. aww... why don't you live here? ;___;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cos if I did, we would get super sick of each other, so in a way, this is better :P

      Delete